How do I get a freelance editor job?
How to work as an Online Book Editor…
Book-Editing-Services.com is always accepting online editor applications for upcoming available positions.
All editors must have a minimum of 5 years editing experience PLUS formal training and/or education.
Editors must have ENGLISH as their mother-tongue and primary academic language.
Solid references and samples of work must be provided.
Preferences are given to freelance editing applicants with the following:
1. Extensive professional editing experience with solid references from previous employers
2. A doctorate degree
3. Advanced education - Masters, Bachelors, specific editing courses, proofreading certification, etc.
4. Affiliation, membership or participation with editing organizations, writing associations, etc.
5. An international location which serves a time zone outside of the continental North American market, especially those editors located in New Zealand, Australia, Alaska, or Hawaii
To apply for an online editing job
- Please contact us via email if you are looking for a job and we will send you the application form.
- Applications that are incomplete or include writing errors will be discarded.
- Please note that we will contact you for an interview when an editing opportunity becomes available.
- All qualified and desirable applications are kept on file.
Call Us 24 hours / day
USA / Canada:
+44 (0) 190 254 4747
+61 26 140 3372
+64 4280 7467